When managing power grids, water or gas consumption, customer billing or energy trading, it’s important that your IT infrastructure has the resiliency, storage capacity and performance to make sure mission critical applications don’t fail. If they do, the results can be catastrophic. DataON solutions for Microsoft Azure Stack HCI deliver validated hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) and hybrid cloud-ready solutions at nearly half the price of a SAN. With optional Microsoft Azure services like monitoring, backup and site recovery and witness, customers can get another layer of resiliency, ensuring mission critical applications stay up and running.
Microsoft Azure Stack HCI solutions for power and utilities
What DataON solutions for Azure Stack HCI can do for you
- Get up and running quickly and reliably with a validated on-premises Azure Stack HCI hybrid cloud-ready solution and get added resiliency with Azure services like backup and site recovery, monitoring, and cloud witness
- Choose from high-performance DataON HCI solutions for medium-to-large enterprise to DataON Kepler 2-node (K2N) switchless solutions for SMB, ROBO, edge, and IoT deployment
- Eliminate expensive VMware monthly fees
- Deploy enterprise all-NVMe flash or hybrid 3 to 16-node storage for centralized data centers
- Easily scale up by adding additional server nodes as storage needs increase
- Get unprecedented storage performance and an industry-leading combination of low latency and high endurance with Intel® Optane™ DC SSDs
From affordable DataON Kepler 2-node solutions to larger 3+ node solutions, DataON has the right solution for you.
Customer story: The Energy Authority, a leader in energy management, trades up to HCI with Storage Spaces Direct and a DataON Kepler 2-node solution
The Energy Authority (TEA) provides public power utilities with access to advanced resources and technology systems so they can respond competitively in the changing energy market. TEA needed a robust, affordable hyper-converged solution for its regional branch office. It would also serve as a test case for an eventual main data center SAN phase-out.
Customer story: Tipmont REMC, an electric co-op, unplugs its SAN for a Microsoft HCI
Tipmont is a non-profit electric co-op that provides electric services in the state of Indiana. It was looking for a new storage solution that could support NVMe flash, offer high performance and flexibility and eliminate pricey VMware subscription fees.
DataON Is a trusted provider of Windows Server platforms
Transform critical data-centric workloads with DataON solutions powered by Intel technologies
DataON leverages 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with new Intel® Optane™ SSD and DC Persistent Memory, and Intel® NVMe and SSD flash storage to deliver unparalleled performance in the data center for today’s workloads.
In addition, DataON and Intel have collaborated to create Intel® Select Solutions for Azure Stack HCI and SQL Server. Intel® Select Solutions eliminate guesswork with rigorously benchmark tested and verified solutions optimized for real-world performance.